Thursday, January 24, 2008

my first digi/mi primera página digital


Yep, I jumped into the digi wagon and I have to admit it has incredible possibilities, so versatile and mess free that I can tell why some people just love it.
I'm not sure If I'm going to take on that myself, given the printing issue, mostly, but I do know that I'll give it a try
-----------------------------------------------------
Sip, me he metido en eso del scrapbooking digital y debo admitir que ofrece posibilidades increibles, es tan versatil y libre de desorden que ya veo por que algunas personas le encanta. No estoy segura si lo voy a asumir, principalmente debido al asunto de la impresión, pero por lo menos trataré
supplies: Holiday Magic y Holiday sampler de Shabby Princess; Echoes of Asia kit by Jessica Sprague

No comments: