Monday, March 24, 2008

Journaling for my previous LO/el texto de mi página anterior

As two smart ladies made me note (ScrappingRocks and Marfa) I didn't add the journaling of my "Me at 26" LO, which of course seems like the logical thing to do, so here it is:
"ME AT 26
wife* scared and excited with the idea of having children* active scrapbooker* aunt* inactive taekwondoist* voter, always* learning how to use a camera*I have an opinion*graduate school student*trying to be a good wife*grant holder*I will complain if needed*diet starts on monday morning, ends on monday afternoon*blogger*sarcastic*blog lurker*retired english teacher*fashion police*documentary lover*owner of a few grey hairs*couple's club director* christmas freak*even tempered* I speak spanglish, sometimes...* always looking for new ways to get organized*joke teller*crazy in love*I can cook few dishes, but they come out OK* daughter and sister*I laugh easy, too easy*the one who raises the hand in class*self-proclaimed geek*love to sleep*with lots of plans for the future*happy*movie trivia machine*I love to litigate*owner of a forgotten, usually discharged and hardly-ever answered cell phone*Ms. know-it-all*frustrated musician*sensitive*bath tub singer (but not a bad one)*hug-a-holic*always looking for inspiration*ad hoc interior designer*big word user, incontrovertibly

NOTE:it is mostly all in spanish, so fellow spanish speakers just have to click on the photo to read, so I'll just write it in english here
************
Como me lo han hecho notar dos damas inteligentes (ScrappingRocks and Marfa) no había añadido el texto de mi página "yo a los 26" lo cual parece lo más lógico. Para los hispanohablantes como yo, basta con que le den click a la foto, lo he traducido arriba para los que no hablan el idioma.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Gracias! I studied Spanish for 5 years in high school, but that was over 10 years ago (I just turned 30)...so I've forgotten some.

I hope your family had a happy Easter!

Patty Tanúz said...

Alina, es un gusto saludarte por aqui amiga!!!! Tienes un blog muy bonito y unas páginas de scrap preciosas!!! Saludos desde México!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! Trabajas bellisimo! gracias por compartir! :)