Friday, May 2, 2008

just for fun /sólo por diversión

Just for fun, and because I'm slightly bored, I though I'd share some of my favorite sheets of paper.

These are the papers that inspire me to scrap, the ones that I would like to frame and look at all day, the ones that are almost too pretty to put a photo on top of them... you get the point...

I'm such a geek.

here they are:

***********

Sólo por diversión, y por que estoy ligeramente aburrida, quiero compartir algunas de los papeles de scrapbook que mas me gustan.

Estos papeles me inspiran a hacer páginas, me gustaría ponerlos en un marco y mirarlos todo el día, son papeles casi demasiado bonitos para ponerle una foto encima... ustedes me entienden...

Soy tan Nerd.

Aqui van:

Dither, We R Memory Keeper
Ferris Wheel, October Afternoon
Romany, Basic Grey
Exquisite, Fancy Pants




No comments: