Saturday, January 24, 2009

another pimped card/ otra tarjeta enchulada


As a matter of fact this was the first I redid, but I just didn't take a before pic. It looked like the one on my before on my previous post.
------------------------------------------
De hecho, ésta fue la primera que rehice, pero no se me ocurrió tirar una foto del antes. Se parecía mucho al "antes" en mi entrada anterior.

I even added a little something to the interior.
---------------------------
Hasta le agregué algo a la parte interior:





Later people, there are some other ugly cards that need my help. :)

-------------------------

Hasta luego amigos, hay otras tarjetas feas que requieren mi ayuda. :)

3 comments:

Chennifer said...

Hi! Love your cards and have a little request, if you are up for it some day - I'm gonna move to Santo Domingo in about 3-4 years, and am coming to visit next summer - I wondered if you wouldn't like to make a little blog entry about where you can find scrapbooking- and cardmaking stuff in Santo Domingo?? I'm sure that it would be great even for those who already live there and who follow your blog - if you dont just buy of the internet that is =)... Well, just an idea!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Que linda te quedo la tarjeta!

Handmade by Odette said...

Alina, me gusta mucho como te quedo esa tarjeta