Tuesday, May 12, 2009

an article worth sharing/ un artículo que vale la pena compartir

I found this article on the Pioneer Woman blog. It talks about the importance of being in the pictures with your loved ones, and I find it to be so powerful and true that I though I'd share it with you.

I believe that what she says is specially important for scrappers that are so keen on saving memoires and quite often forget to include ourselves in the legacy that is our scrapbooks.
Enjoy! and start stepping in front of the camera more often!

P.S.: I'm working on a new LO (finally!!) I'll make sure to share it soon ;)

------------------------
Encontré este artículo en el blog Pioneer Woman. Habla sobre la importancia de estar en las fotografías con tus seres amados, y lo encontré tan poderoso e inspiraor que tuve que compartirlo con ustedes.

Creo que esta lectura especialmente importante para los scrappers que hacen tanto eénfasis en conservar los recuerdos, pero olvidamos tan a menudo incluirnos es ese legado que son nuestros libros de reccortes.

Disfruten! y a pararse frente a la cámara mas a menudo!

P. D.: Estoy trabajando en una página nueva (por fin!!) compartiré el resultado pronto ;)

No comments: