Monday, June 22, 2009

goodbye tricycle, hello bike/ adios triciclo, hola bicicleta

I made this layout 6 x 12. I though it was fun to do this for a change. Besides, I like to have pages of different sizes on the same album.
Have you tried 6 x 12?, what was your experience?, do you find it harder than square pages?

--------------------
Hice esta página 6 x 12. Pienso que fue divertido hacerlo de esta forma para variar, además, me gusta ver páginas de diferentes tamanos en el mismo album.
Que tal ustedes, ¿han tratado 6 x 12?, ¿cual fue la experiencia?, ¿fue mas dificil que con una página cuadrada?
On other unrelated issue: I realize that I don't have a lot of readers, which is why it is extra important for me to keep the ones I have happy and interested, so if you have any suggestions or request to make my blog more enjoyable to you, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and I promess I will do my best to fulfill them.
thank you!

--------------
En otro tema no relacionado: Yo se que no necesariamente tengo muchos lectores, razón por la cual es extra importante para mi tenerlos felices e interesados, así que si tienen cualquier sugerencia o petición para hacer mi blog mas agradable para ustedes, por favor, no duden en dejar un comentario y les prometo que hare todo lo que pueda para complacerles.
gracias!

1 comment:

design wunderland said...

This is cute! I like the colors too.. You have a lovely blog here :)