Monday, June 22, 2009

one down, 23 to go/ uno listo, 23 para terminar

Credit when it's due, I scraplifted this desing from Erica Hernandez's "seven months" LO and Kayleigh's "hello baby", both featured on the summer edition of Scrapbooks Etc. (click on their names to see their galleries, you wont regret it)

The original LOs had some staples on them that looked GREAT, but I could not bring my self to add some to my own for fear they will eventually rust and ruin my work. Any advice or your personal experience, positive or negative, on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day!.

----------

Debo empezar por dar crédito. Me robé el diseño de las paginas hechas por Erica Hernandez (titulada "seven months") y Kayleigh ("hello baby") publicadas en la edición de verano de la revista Scrapbooks etc. (dale click en sus nombres para ver sus galerías, no te arrepentirás)

Las páginas originales tenian grapas que se veían SUPER BIEN, pero no me animé a añadirlas en mi página por miedo a que se oxidaran y arruinaran mi trabajo. Cualquier consejo o tu experiencia personal, positiva o negativa, en el asunto será muy apreciado.

Feliz día.

No comments: